About the Conference
An annual project of the National Title I Association, the National Title I Conference is the premiere event for individuals working within the Title I program.
With hundreds of nationally recognized speakers and thousands of colleagues with whom to compare notes, this is the ideal place to further your knowledge about Title I programs, policies, and great ideas.
Attendees have the opportunity to choose from more than 150 sessions featuring major names in education, newcomers who are rising stars in their field, key staff from the U.S. Department of Education, as well as other experts in a wide array of subject areas. Specific sessions and speakers will be identified in the "Schedule" section above as they are confirmed.
Full Conference Registration: $525 no price increase over last year
One Day Registration: $299 no price increase over last year
What's Included and What's Not
Included in the registration cost:
- Access to all scheduled sessions with informative, inspiring content
- Access to electronic versions of presenter handouts
- Conference materials, such as conference bag, pen, souvenir pin, and more
- Access to the Exhibit Hall during its hours of operation
- Complimentary coffee and tea in the Exhibit Hall every morning from 8:00-9:00 am
- Price reduction on food items available at conference lunch stations in the convention center
Not included in the registration cost:
- Travel costs (airfare, bus, train, car, taxis, parking)
- Hotel accommodations (learn about discounted conference hotel options)
- Meals or meal credits